In Foto Colectania we have made a clear commitment to disseminate photography and its collecting through an extensive program of exhibitions and activities. After 20 years of activity, we have become a center of reference in photography.
Collaborating with the Foto Colectania Foundation is an act of philanthropy but also an opportunity to meet, enjoy and relate to a wide circle of people committed to culture, art and photography.
Why become a Benefactor?
• Today more than ever, culture needs benefactors like you.
• You will be part of a network of people with privileged access to the main referents of contemporary photography: photographers, curators, museum directors...
• You will enjoy a meeting point in Barcelona, together with other, fellow benefactors.
• Your contribution, as a benefactor, will allow us to finance 21% of our programs.
• You can start collecting or expand your art collection, with the annual gift of an original photograph of a great photographer from our collection. Exclusive edition for Foto Colectania Benefactors.
Each year you will receive a photograph as a gift
This year we have the privilege to present our benefactors with the photograph Escalera, 1999, by Vari Caramés.
Thank you Vari for your generosity and for supporting us!
Features: Size: 30 x 40cm. Copy signed by the author. Presentation: Sirio 480gr folder. Made by Lauren Press.
• Personal card valid for 2 people that will allow you free admission to all our exhibitions.
• Priority information of our programming.
• Exclusive activities: guided visits to our exhibitions with photographers, collectors and curators; private visits to other exhibitions in the city, photographers' studios, collectors.
• Reservation of spaces in the activities carried out in Foto Colectania and in partnered institutions.
• Advice on the conservation of photographic works.
• Mention at the entrance of the Foundation, on the website and in the catalogs.
• Gift of the catalogs published by the Foundation.
• 10% discount in the trips organized by the Foundation, specialized in art and photography.
• Annual gift of 1 original photograph of a photographer from the collection. Limited edition exclusively for our benefactors.
Previous editions: Joan Colom, Alberto García-Alix, Chema Madoz, Cristina García Rodero, Ferran Freixa, Xavier Miserachs, Humberto Rivas, Ramón Masats, Carlos Pérez Siquie, Manolo Laguillo, Toni Catany, Joan Fontcuberta, Xavier Ribas, Cristina De Middel, Juan Manuel Castro Prieto and Miguel Trillo.
Tax advantages: According to the Ley the Mecenazgo 49/2002, a tax deduction of 80% may be applied in the first € 150 and 20% to the rest of the donation.